On Apr 5, 2006, at 7:13 AM, Clay Leeds wrote:
On Apr 5, 2006, at 5:39 AM, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
On 05.04.2006 01:31:53 Web Maestro Clay wrote:
I was going to fix up the xmlgraphics page, but it doesn't look like
the src files were committed for the web site (src/documentation/
content/xdocs/*.xml). Am I missing something?

Hmm, sorry, but I don't know what you mean. So far, there's no website
for Commons.

I was talking about for xmlgraphics/site (not commons... that'll come later!). I couldn't find any svn updates to xmlgraphics, so I thought your changes must be local... Then again, it's possible you made those changes a while ago...

It looks like the Commons info is in the SVN... never mind!

Clay Leeds
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- HH Dalai Lama of Tibet