On Apr 7, 2006, at 16:16, Manuel Mall wrote:

We currently allow the property value "no-wrap" for the "white-space"
shorthand property which matches the property value "no-wrap" for the
"wrap-option" property.

However, the spec seems to say that for "white-space" the property value
is "nowrap" (no hyphen) while for wrap-option it is "no-wrap".

Oops, my mistake. I guess I coded it without looking too closely at the allowed values (and since wrap-option is one of the properties that is set by this shorthand, etc.)

I assume this is a bug in our code (which I am happy to fix) or am I
misunderstanding something?

Nope, and it's a very easy fix: alter FOPropertyMapping at line 2827 (and maybe add another EN_ constant to the Constants interface --if so, WhiteSpaceShorthandParser also needs to be modified to use the correct Enum constant).

Cheers,