On Friday 07 April 2006 23:13, Manuel Mall wrote:
> On Friday 07 April 2006 19:14, Manuel Mall wrote:
> > On Friday 07 April 2006 16:06, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> > > On 06.04.2006 20:50:18 Peter S. Housel wrote:
>
> <snip/>

Committed my changes.

As far as I can tell the various text-align property values work
correctly even if white space is not collapsed. That is assuming we
have something like:
and do not collapse whitespace but specify text-align="justify" each
<sp> is treated as a separate word space.

I think the disabled test case block_white-space-collapse_2.xml is also
fixed. At least the failure reason given in disabled_testcases.xml is
addressed now. However, I am not sure if the spaces 'embedded' in the
<fo:character character=" " /> elements are dealt with correctly.
Therefore I haven't removed that testcase from the disabled list. A
similar comment applies to block_linefeed-treatment.xml. The comment in
disabled_testcases.xml that the testcase fails because of incorrect
handling of ZWSP is not correct any more. However, the <fo:character
issue probably still remains. May be someone else can cast their eyes
over these two cases and their current behaviour?

> > > Jeremias Maerki
> >
> > Manuel
>
> Manuel
>
> PS: Good to be back working on FOP - really missed it for the last
> couple of months.

Manuel