On Thursday 06 April 2006 23:09, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> We originally wanted to do a release much earlier but I was always in
> the middle of something and I think I'm simply the only one who can
> allocate enough time to do an actual release (prove me wrong,
> please). I think I can make time next week to do a release of FOP and
> XML Graphics Commons. FOP Trunk is currently in pretty good
> condition, the new API is established and documented. I imagine a
> 0.92beta (beta only because of the changed API and the many
> deprecations, PDF and PS output are production-ready IMO), and after
> waiting for some time for feedback on the API, we could release a
> 1.0. So if there's nothing that would block a release, I can create a
> release branch and start a PMC vote for the release.
> Jeremias Maerki

+ 1


Reply via email to