Right now, I'm ticking off the remainder of the checklist items for IP
clearance. One of the points is to remind you that you submit a
Corporate CLA (CCLA) if necessary (!) besides the ICLA you've already
submitted. See below for details. I'm only doing this since I found no
evidence that we already told you (Joe and Pete) explicitely about the
CCLA. Note: this does not block the process any further either way.

From http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas:
For a corporation that has assigned employees to work on an Apache
project, a Corporate CLA (CCLA) is available for contributing
intellectual property via the corporation that may have been assigned as
part of an employment agreement. Note that a Corporate CLA does not
remove the need for every developer to sign their own CLA as an
individual, to cover their contributions that are not owned by the
corporation signing the CCLA.

On 19.04.2006 16:05:17 Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> Finally, we have all the CLAs and software grants for the AFP renderer
> together. We can now continue with the IP clearing process.

Thanks,