Pierre-Henri,

I did see the patch and it's on the top of my list, but with the 0.92
release and a few other things I had too much going on in my head. I can
look at your patch during the weekend. I'm sorry for the delay.

So many years and noone wanted to do auto table layout, and now, we have
two at the same time. :-) I don't like deciding who will get the job
because this is a democratic environment. You guys should decide among
yourselves. The sooner we get that feature, the better for FOP,
obviously. I think there are a lot of things that can be attacked
besides auto table layout. *shrug*