Hi all,

I suppose the above mentioned testcase is failing only in my local setup, or it would have been noticed already (?) No precise idea why, but...

The test fails with message:
[junit] Testcase: testConversions (org.apache.fop.util.UnitConvTestCase): FAILED
    [junit] mm2px/72dpi expected:<842.0> but was:<841.8897764234434>
[junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: mm2px/72dpi expected:<842.0> but was:<841.8897764234434> [junit] at org.apache.fop.util.UnitConvTestCase.testConversions (UnitConvTestCase.java:41)

Now, looking at the code, the method mm2px() returns a double, so I'm thinking that:
- either the method is wrong and it should return a rounded double value
- the assertion is wrong, and a non-rounded double value should be expected

Which one of the above two would be more correct/in line with the original intention?

Cheers,