Chris, Simon,

Thanks for your feedback. It seems that I've missed Jeremias before he
goes in Ireland. Too bad that my mail took half an hour to arrive.

Anyway, I have work to do on my thesis during a few days. Hopefully
Jeremias will be able to look at his mails during the conference. If
not, I'll follow Simon's advice and refactor just what is necessary to
implement floats.

Cheers,
Vincent