Hi all,

I've noticed that many *LayoutManager classes explicitly implement the
datatype.PercentBaseContext interface while it is already extended by
the LayoutManager interface. Same for the BlockLevel- and
InlineLevelLayoutManager interfaces.

All those classes or interfaces, which implement or extend
LayoutManager, implicitly also implement/extend the PercentBaseContext
interface. Thus there is no need that they themselves implement/extend
PercentBaseContext.

If this is agreed I'll remove the unnecessary extends/implements
statements in my next patch.

Or have I missed something?

Ok, I /have/ missed something. I should perhaps have taken a nap before
writing that. I let myself getting confused by the way the javadoc
displays informations. For a class it gives all of the implemented
interfaces, even those which are only indirectly inherited.

Sorry for the noise :-/