Hi FOP folks,

If you'd like to attent the Cocoon hackaton for FOP-hacking, please use the
normal registration form on www.cocoongt.org, deselect the "Cocoon GetTogether"
checkbox and select both "Hackaton" boxes. Then, scroll down a little and from
the "Knowledge level" list, select "Working on a different project, here for
the hackaton" :).

The hackaton-only fee is 25 Euro's per day (shouldn't be too bad I hope...!).

Hope to see you guys in October!

Regards,
Arjé