> Andrejus,
>
> I've created a project on sourceforge to generate pdf reports from JUnit
> tests.
>
> It's called JUnit PDF Report, an can be found here:
>
> http://junitpdfreport.sourceforge.net
>
> It uses FOP to render the JUnit XML docs into a PDF.
>
> Regards, Jan

Great,

What about next step taking it inside same FOP Ant build process with one
additional target for that (testcases-into-pdf)? It's quite native to be
there as well (via fop.bat you just run: fop -atin infile -pdf outfile).

What do you think? I always prefer to have everything for whole build
process in one place (in this case great Eclipse IDE).

Andrejus