Hi All,

So, not many opinions on this it seems. Thanks to Bertrand and Jeremias
for their comments.
I'll need to have a closer look at the current font library. As I was
supposed to replace it with FOrayFont I have never studied it in detail
yet. Then I'll see if it is best to keep it or to switch to a fork of
FOrayFont. Although right now I've the feeling the former solution is
preferable.
My first two goals are to polish the removal of the XML metrics
generation step (mainly add an optional parameter in the config file for
specifying the name of the PFM file), and add support for AFM metrics files.

Then... we'll see.

Cheers,