On Dec 16, 2006, at 20:17, Vincent Hennebert wrote:

<snip />
For Fop 0.93 we will have to define what needs to be absolutely done before releasing. I'm personally in favor of releasing as is because we can't wait more. It would be great to release before Christmas but that'll be tight IMO...

IMO, if we want to mark this FOP-release as production-ready, we might want to have a look at incorporating some of Richard Wheeldon's ideas (see Bugzilla 41044 and 41009), mainly the selective commenting out of unused properties. It's not that big a deal, since we can reactivate them later. FTM, all it will do is reduce memory usage in the FOTree, which benefits users that need to process huge FO documents.

I'll have a look at this later next week.

Later,