Vincent Hennebert wrote:

(As you can see I'm currently checking the consistency of the
documentation before releasing)

On the Upgrading page [1] it is stated that "The new FOP extension for
Barcode4J will be available in January 2006". By quickly looking at the
Barcode4J I haven't found any relevant information about that extension.
What is its status? Should we simply replace 2006 with 2007 ;-) ?

Jeremias is the best person to answer this one, but the extension has been written. I believe the code for it lives in the Barcode4J respository. The JAR itself can be built from there, but I don't believe Jeremias ever got round to doing an official release of it. When I needed it he simply e-mailed it to me.

Chris