I am not able to run the layoutengine junit tests successfully when
I use another java than 1.5. The error is in
org.apache.fop.layoutengine.LayoutEngineTester.saveAreaTreeXML, in the
call to transform:

    [junit] 25-Dec-2006 21:56:53
org.apache.fop.layoutengine.LayoutEngineTestSuite$1 runTest
    [junit] INFO: Starting inline_border_padding_hyphenate.xml
    [junit] testfile base URL:
file:/fsb/fsc/source/xml-fop-branch-0.93/test/layoutengine/hyphenation-testcases/
    [junit] Target:
/fsb/fsc/source/xml-fop-branch-0.93/build/test-results/layoutengine/inline_border_padding_hyphenate.xml.at.xml
    [junit] Transformer factory:
org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl
    [junit] Transformer: org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl
    [junit] Error 2: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
file:/fsb/fsc/source/xml-fop-branch-0.93/build/test-results/layoutengine/inline_border_padding_hyphenate.xml.at.xml
 (No such file or directory)

(I added a few extra println statements.)

A call a few lines higher to target.createNewFile() is
successful. (That would have been Error 1.) This proves that the path
is correct.

The error occurs with ant 1.6.5 and ant 1.7.0.

I can run the junit tests successfully under another java than 1.5
when I run them directly, without using ant.

It looks like one JVM cannot write to the file system. Any suggestion?

Regards, Simon

--
Simon Pepping
home page: http://www.leverkruid.eu