Vincent Hennebert schrieb:
> I can handle the docbook-apps list.
>
> BTW, my annoucement for XMLGraphics Commons 1.1 never appeared on the
> Batik-users list. It did on Fop-users, although my Apache address isn't
> subscribed to this list. Any idea of what's wrong?

The moderator(s) of batik-users didn't moderate the message through
while those of fop-users did. This is a bit strange because they are
almost the same persons (I'm one of them..).
Let's blame it on christmas :-|

To find out who are the moderators of a mailing list see
http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html#mailing-list-moderators

If this happens again feel free to cantact me directly and tell me to
pay more attention to the moderation requests.

--
Christian