On Jan 10, 2007, at 04:50, Manuel Mall wrote:

On Wednesday 10 January 2007 03:42, Andreas L Delmelle wrote:
<snip />
Property lists themselves are no longer alive in the snapshot, it
seems. I don't suppose they are that much of a problem. They are
meant to be in scope for only a very brief interval (best case: from
PropertyListMaker.make() until FObj.bind())
Hmm, what are the 80K+ ArrayLists and their backing Object[] then?

That remains the question, of course...
If it had been the PropertyLists, there would also be 80K instances of StaticPropertyList.

I'd say the 80K ArrayLists are simply the childNodes lists of all those FObj (TableCells and Blocks), and that those are, in most cases, lists of only one element.

Cheers,