Hi,

when I implemented the UAX#14 line breaking I noticed that fop doesn't
currently support the Unicode soft hyphen (SHY).

I am thinking of adding support for this character to the line breaking
but am unsure of its correct behaviour in an XSL:FO environment. So I
have few questions related to treatment of the SHY:

1) If hyphenation is not enabled should a SHY still produce a valid
break opportunity or should it be ignored?

2) If hyphenation is enabled shall a word containing a SHY still undergo
hyphenation?

3) Shall a break opportunity created by a SHY be given the same penalty
(in the Knuth sense) as a normal hyphenation break?

Manuel