On Jan 11, 2007, at 13:41, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Is there any good reason why CommonBorderPaddingBackground
and BorderInfo are Cloneable yet don't implement a clone()
method?

Wait, let me see... Nope, none at all, it seems. If my method is correct, that is... I tried adding an override that simply calls Object.clone(), checked the call hierarchy in Eclipse and CommonBorderPaddingBackground.clone () is definitely never called.

Am I missing something or is this just to confuse
any poor maintainers who happen to come along?

Yes, that's us! 8-) It's a bit like the old mystics, or: how to create the illusion of profundity |-D

So, you'd like to join us, ay...?

Cheers,