Jay et al,

I'll be following up with some administrative stuff shortly. We need
to get your CLA so we can give you write access to the XML Graphics
repositories:

http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

Web Maestro Clay

On 1/27/07, The Web Maestro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 1/23/07, The Web Maestro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'd like to propose Jay as an XML Graphics committer (FOP working
> set). I believe he will be a solid addition to our work force.

All members of the Apache XML Graphics Project Management Committee
voted. There were 10 positive votes, 0 negative votes and no other
votes.

Congratulations, Jay! And welcome to the team.

Here's a good link for you to peruse, if you haven't already done so:

http://www.apache.org/dev/#committers

--
Regards,

The Web Maestro