Andrejus Chaliapinas wrote:

Hi,

I've tried to use this table cell constraint with fop-trunk:

vertical-align is a shorthand for several FO properties including display-align. I don't believe display-align is properly assigned when using vertical-align. Try using display-align directly instead.

<fo:table-cell border-style="solid" border-width="1px"
vertical-align="bottom">
<fo:block text-align="start" vertical-align="bottom">
<fo:inline vertical-align="bottom" font-weight="normal" font-style="normal"
font-family="Tahoma">my text</fo:inline>
</fo:block>
</fo:table-cell>

But can't get "my text" aligned at the bottom of that table cell. Should I
use anything else instead or it's not supported at the moment?

In the future, please post this sort of question on the fop-user mailing list. This list is meant for discussing the java internals of FOP.

Thanks,

Chris