Hi Folks

I am new to this community.  Thanks to all the FOP contributors to getting
this out.

We are trying to deploy a formatting solution to a customer.  One reason we
chose .93 was because it would allow us to define an even page with zero
renderable space - done by setting a top and bottom margin adding up to 11
inches:

<fo:simple-page-master page-width="8.5in" page-height="11in"
margin-top="0in"
         margin-bottom="0in" margin-left="0in" margin-right="0in"
master-name="evenFlowBlank">
         <fo:region-body margin-left=".5in" margin-right=".5in"
margin-top="8in" margin-bottom="3in"/>
         <fo:region-after region-name="afterFlowBlank" extent="0.5in"/>
      </fo:simple-page-master>

This works great, except every once in a while FOP .93 decides it is
experiencing a flow problem and decides to render on this "zero space page".
FOP seems quite erratic when it decides to do this illegal rendering - seems
to be related to how the blocks are nested and what follows the text.  As
well, FOP knows it is doing something wrong and issues a warning:

Jan 31, 2007 2:10:12 PM org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.PageSequenceLayoutManager$1
notifyOverflow
WARNING: Content of the region-body on page 6 overflows the available area
in block-progression dimension. (fo
:page-sequence, location: 217/74)

Is there anyone who can help me with this bug and/or should it be reported
elsewhere.

As well, I can make the .fo files available as necessary.

cheers
Jim