Jay Bryant schrieb:
I tried to ask a question and got a returned mail notice (reason: 552
Message rejected as it is spam (body))

So how do I attach code and ask a question about it?

Maybe send it inline instead as a attachement?
I guess the simplest thing would be to publish it on website somewhere
and just send the link (I don't know if your ASF account is already set
up but as a committer you have a "personal webspace" [1])

Christian

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html#public_html

Hi, Christian (and other folks),

As it happens, I figured out my problem (my Ant target was putting the META-INF folder in the wrong place). However, it's good to know that we have some web space, so that we can share implementation ideas before commiting them.

Thanks.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services