On Feb 28, 2007, at 23:38, Andreas L Delmelle wrote:

<snip />
So, I also tried manually inserting fo:blocks around each scene in the example, but then bumped into an Exception:

That Exception seems to be related to the "last_even" page-master. Comment that out, and the alternate version of the test succeeds.

So, it isn't even necessary to split up in multiple page-sequences. Multiple blocks is enough.

It seems that our text-layout-algorithm works perfectly well on small to medium-sized blocks, but there is a slight problem with the scalability.

Cheers,