Hi all,

As the (almost) last part of my basic-links job, I've implemented
bookmarks handling in XMLRenderer and AreaTreeParser.

What puzzled me is that the bookmark tree wound up in the XML output
as the last child of the last PageSequence, instead of after the last
PageSequence.

I don't understand how this can happen, because
AreaTreehandler.endDocument() calls finishPrevPageSequence() before
adding the bookmark tree.

It doesn't affect the functonality, but it doesn't seem right to me
that end-of-doc off-document items should be children of a particular
PageSequence.

Should I try to find out what's going on and provide a fix (if
possible), or is this placement as intended?

Kind regards,
Paul Vinkenoog