I thought for a moment it was my font detection patch until I sanity checked myself and built a fresh trunk :-)


Andreas L Delmelle wrote:
On Jul 12, 2007, at 15:49, Vincent Hennebert wrote:

Adrian Cumiskey a écrit :
The junit-layout-standard target seems to broken on trunk...

My bad, sorry. I didn't think of table cells with content of zero
length, which was the root of the problem... I've committed a temporary
hack as I'm in the process of heavily changing this part of the code.
Lazily I ran only the table-related tests before committing. *Always*
run the entire testsuite...

Sorry again, and many thanks for spotting this, Adrian.

Cool! I thought these errors were caused by some local changes I made. So it wasn't me after all. :)



Reply via email to