Hi all,

I have been looking at adding a new "No Operation" or <afp:no-operation/> extension to the AFP renderer. I noticed that by default (in the absence of any configuration) the AFPRenderer sets up some base fonts which use the "CZH200 " character set. This character set was not available on my IBM Infoprinter setup so I used "C0N20000" instead and it worked just fine. I was just wondering if there was any particular reason why "CZH200 " was chosen? Is this one of the most common font character sets that is available?

Adrian.