Hi Jeremias,

I am quite interested in this feature and just tried it out. Seems to work for
a lot of cases, but I ran into an issue which I guess might interest you.

If I attempt to render

<fo:root xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>
    <fo:layout-master-set>
        <fo:simple-page-master master-name="Page" page-width="25cm"
page-height="30cm">
            <fo:region-body region-name="Body" />
        </fo:simple-page-master>
    </fo:layout-master-set>
    <fo:page-sequence master-reference="Page">
        <fo:flow flow-name="Body">
            <fo:block>
                <fo:external-graphic
src="../Temp_PDF_in_PDF/src/documentation/content/xdocs/dev/svg/images.pdf" />
            </fo:block>
        </fo:flow>
    </fo:page-sequence>
</fo:root>

Where the images.pdf is the images.pdf that one finds after building fop, the
resulting pdf seems to be corrupt.

Enjoy your vacation, or, more likely, I hope you enjoyed your vacation,

Thanks,

Peter