I came to know from the documentation that we can add extensions at the
different stages

1. At the FO stage
2. At the Area Tree stage
3. At the Renderer stage

Just wondering how we can do this. I saw some examples where actually
rendere itself will be changed to setRenderer call in the extension.

Thanks
Sandeep