Hi

Just played a bit more with Simon's (cool!) branch, and tried overriding ListItemContentLM.getNextKnuthElements() to the following:

public LinkedList getNextKnuthElements(LayoutContext context, int alignment) { LinkedList baseList = super.getNextKnuthElements(context, alignment);
        ListElement el;
        LinkedList resultList = new LinkedList();
        LinkedList tmpList;
        for (Iterator i = baseList.iterator(); i.hasNext();) {
            el = (ListElement) i.next();
            if (el instanceof ParagraphListElement) {
                tmpList = ((ParagraphListElement) el).doLineBreaking();
                resultList.addAll(tmpList);
            } else {
                resultList.add(el);
            }
        }
        return resultList;
    }

I am unsure as to whether this is 'in the spirit of the algorithm' so to speak, but the result is that all list-related tests now pass.

End-result: 246 out of 368 tests pass on my end.

If anyone can confirm that this is a good way to go about it, I'll commit it to the branch shortly, and start looking at getting tables to work as well.

Cheers