Dear Juanita,

you mail (this and the last one) should probably go to fop-users instead
of fop-dev.

The JEuclid FOP plugin requires FOP 0.94. Complete installation
instructions are available in the README.fop file in the JEuclid bundle.
Please send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you have
further problems with math.

Max Berger