Vincent,

Just a quick question coming from someone who has absolutely no clue about
what you are really doing and just based on the commit comment.

We have been 'bitten' before by moving things into the fo tree only to find
out that it doesn't work when it comes to fo:markers as they inherit the
environment from where they are retrieved into not from where they come
from. Is that possibly an issue here?

Cheers

Manuel