Adrian Cumiskey,

I'm studying how to use truetype font in AFP document these days.
In IBM's document, it says it need a "Font Installer for AFP Systems" to
install truetype font in AFP systems.
But when I search this installer in IBM site, it need to place an order to get
this software. why?
Does anyone has this software, or is there any where else to download "Font
Installer for AFP Systems"?

======= 2007-11-28 You wrote:=======

>This work is not under development as far as I know.  From my understanding I
>believe AFP FOCA
>doesn't support it, but I believe it is possible to embed true type fonts as a
>Data Object Resource
>so I guess this will be covered somewhere in the MOD:CA reference.
>
>Good luck,
>
>Adrian.
>
>falchionli wrote:
>> Jeremias Maerki,
>>
>> Thanks for your reply.
>>

>> but I want to know whether this work is under developement now?
>> And when will be ready?
>>
>> Is there any reference about how to add truetype font to AFP?
>>

>> Thanks
>>

>> ======= 2007-11-28 You wrote:=======
>>
>>> Please send questions about FOP to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> Thank you.
>>>
>>> As you can see at [1], there's a note that support for TrueType fonts
>>> will be added later. That means TrueType fonts are currently not
>>> supported for AFP output. Patches are welcome.
>>>
>>> [1] http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.94/output.html#afp
>>>
>>> Jeremias Maerki

>> falchionli
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]