Adrian,

when you've found and fixed the current problem in the AFP renderer, I'd
appreciate if you could make sure it is adjusted to the changes in
revision 612815. While the AFP renderer is a descendent of
AbstractPathOrientedRenderer it provides its own renderBlockViewport
method. Why that is so eludes me. On first sight it looks to me like it
should be easy to remove it and rely on the parent class' implementation
with only little changes to the renderer. To test the correct rendering
the best idea is to render all the standard test-cases starting with
"block-container". That gives you a representative feature set to check.

If you need help, just yell. Thanks.