Andreas,

On Mon, 2008-01-14 at 20:04 +0100, Andreas L Delmelle wrote:
> > See what happens there. Judging from the code, the attributes
> > without a prefix are added to the node via the generic
> > org.w3c.dom.Element#setAttribute().

This was indeed the problem. AttributeNodes added with
"setAttribute" (without NS) return null when getLocalName() is called on
the attribute. Apparently this is desired behavior. I should have used
getNodeValue(), which always returns the local name without namespaces.
Needless to say I disagree with the DOM spec here.

Thank you for looking into this. I have fixed it for future versions.

> Cheers
> Andreas

Max