>> Did you know that the header/footer of a table could be omitted at
>> page breaks??
>
> Yep, we all did actually. We keep the clues hidden in the code as:
>
> "omit-header-at-break", Constants.PR_OMIT_HEADER_AT_BREAK,
> Table.omitHeaderAtBreak()
>
> I admit, it's a very obscure detail, only known to the true FO adepts.
> Welcome! ;-)

Thanks! I’m glad of this promotion to the “True FO Adept” grade! Keep it
for yourself, by my eventual goal is to become the Great Lord of the
XSL-FO Guild.

>> Looks like I completely omitted that case myself when implementing the
>> resolution of conditional borders.
>
> No harm done, and since you discovered and fixed it yourself... I guess the
> joke's on the community for
> not having noticed/reported this sooner. :-)

Err... just to make things clear, the joke was really on myself for
having completely missed that. I don’t expect people to review a commit
of this size in just one day.

Cheers,