On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 9:51 AM, The Web Maestro
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  On 3/2/08, Jeremias Maerki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  > Hmm, for me that already goes beyond a Quick Start Guide. Many of the
>  > listed features will only be interesting to the user once he's actually
>  > managed to take the first steps. In that case, you can easily just point
>  > him to the versioned docs index. Otherwise, we have to maintain too many
>  > duplicate links here and we probably confuse the user with a lot of
>  > details.
>  >
>  > I therefore built a counter-proposal for this page. It involves just the
>  > minimal steps to run a "Hello World!". Find it attached.

I've replaced my version with yours, improved the 'English' (even
though Jeremias is all but fluent) and fixed a few 'typos' like
'favourite' ;-)

BTW, the additions you made for Forrest were superb! Nice work!
Hopefully they'll be able to fix the little issues raised (like what
to do with table headers if there isn't a <th/> element).

Regards,

The Web Maestro
--
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - <http://homepage.mac.com/webmaestro/>