Hi,

Jeremias Maerki wrote:
>>> On 14.03.2008 12:20:27 Vincent Hennebert wrote:
<snip/>
>>> I'll remove it, sure. Do you want me to do it in the release branch or
>>> in trunk?
>> Please do it in the branch. Otherwise people who want to build 0.95beta
>> from the sources will stumble upon this issue and may be confused.
>> Morevover it will be very easy to merge the changes back to the Trunk
>> thanks to svnmerge. While if we have to setup svnmerge also on the
>> branch the two won’t play very well together. I can take care of the
>> merges back to Trunk. Thanks!
>
> Done.

I still have the following errors when building the branch:
    [javac]
src/java/org/apache/fop/render/pcl/JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter.java:30:
    package javax.media.jai does not exist
    [javac] import javax.media.jai.ColorCube;
    [javac]                        ^
    [javac]
src/java/org/apache/fop/render/pcl/JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter.java:31:
package javax.media.jai does not exist
    [javac] import javax.media.jai.ImageLayout;
    [javac]                        ^
    [javac]
src/java/org/apache/fop/render/pcl/JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter.java:32:
package javax.media.jai does not exist
    [javac] import javax.media.jai.JAI;
    [javac]                        ^
    [javac]
src/java/org/apache/fop/render/pcl/JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter.java:33:
package javax.media.jai does not exist
    [javac] import javax.media.jai.KernelJAI;
    [javac]                        ^
    [javac]
src/java/org/apache/fop/render/pcl/JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter.java:34:
package javax.media.jai does not exist
    [javac] import javax.media.jai.LookupTableJAI;
    [javac]                        ^
    [javac]
src/java/org/apache/fop/render/pcl/JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter.java:35:
package javax.media.jai does not exist
    [javac] import javax.media.jai.PlanarImage;
    [javac]                        ^
    src/java/org/apache/fop/render/AbstractGenericSVGHandler.java:91:
    warning: org.apache.fop.render.Graphics2DImagePainter in
    org.apache.fop.render has been deprecated
    [javac]         Graphics2DImagePainter painter = new
Graphics2DImagePainter() {
    [javac]         ^
    [javac] src/java/org/apache/fop/render/AbstractGenericSVGHandler.java:91:
warning: org.apache.fop.render.Graphics2DImagePainter in org.apache.fop.render
has been deprecated
    [javac]         Graphics2DImagePainter painter = new
Graphics2DImagePainter() {
    [javac]                                              ^
    [javac] src/java/org/apache/fop/render/AbstractGenericSVGHandler.java:91:
warning: org.apache.fop.render.Graphics2DImagePainter in org.apache.fop.render
has been deprecated
    [javac]         Graphics2DImagePainter painter = new
Graphics2DImagePainter() {
    [javac]                                              ^
    [javac]
src/java/org/apache/fop/render/pcl/JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter.java:70: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class LookupTableJAI
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.fop.render.pcl.JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter
    [javac]             LookupTableJAI lut = new LookupTableJAI(new byte[]
{(byte)0x00, (byte)0xff});
    [javac]             ^
    [javac]
src/java/org/apache/fop/render/pcl/JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter.java:70: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class LookupTableJAI
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.fop.render.pcl.JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter
    [javac]             LookupTableJAI lut = new LookupTableJAI(new byte[]
{(byte)0x00, (byte)0xff});
    [javac]                                      ^
    [javac]
src/java/org/apache/fop/render/pcl/JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter.java:72: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : variable KernelJAI
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.fop.render.pcl.JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter
    [javac]             pb.add(KernelJAI.ERROR_FILTER_FLOYD_STEINBERG);
    [javac]                    ^
    [javac]
src/java/org/apache/fop/render/pcl/JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter.java:76: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class ColorCube
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.fop.render.pcl.JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter
    [javac]             ColorCube colorMap =
ColorCube.createColorCube(DataBuffer.TYPE_BYTE,
    [javac]             ^
    [javac]
src/java/org/apache/fop/render/pcl/JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter.java:76: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : variable ColorCube
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.fop.render.pcl.JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter
    [javac]             ColorCube colorMap =
ColorCube.createColorCube(DataBuffer.TYPE_BYTE,
    [javac]                                  ^
    [javac]
src/java/org/apache/fop/render/pcl/JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter.java:79: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : variable KernelJAI
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.fop.render.pcl.JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter
    [javac]             pb.add(KernelJAI.DITHER_MASK_441);
    [javac]                    ^
    [javac]
src/java/org/apache/fop/render/pcl/JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter.java:83: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class ImageLayout
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.fop.render.pcl.JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter
    [javac]         ImageLayout layout = new ImageLayout();
    [javac]         ^
    [javac]
src/java/org/apache/fop/render/pcl/JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter.java:83: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class ImageLayout
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.fop.render.pcl.JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter
    [javac]         ImageLayout layout = new ImageLayout();
    [javac]                                  ^
    [javac]
src/java/org/apache/fop/render/pcl/JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter.java:89: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : variable JAI
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.fop.render.pcl.JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter
    [javac]         RenderingHints hints = new
RenderingHints(JAI.KEY_IMAGE_LAYOUT, layout);
    [javac]                                                   ^
    [javac]
src/java/org/apache/fop/render/pcl/JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter.java:92: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class PlanarImage
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.fop.render.pcl.JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter
    [javac]         PlanarImage dst = JAI.create(opName, pb, hints);
    [javac]         ^
    [javac]
src/java/org/apache/fop/render/pcl/JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter.java:92: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : variable JAI
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.fop.render.pcl.JAIMonochromeBitmapConverter
    [javac]         PlanarImage dst = JAI.create(opName, pb, hints);
    [javac]                           ^
    [javac] src/java/org/apache/fop/render/ps/PSSVGHandler.java:309: warning:
getPreserveAspectRatioTransform(org.w3c.dom.Element,float,float) in
org.apache.batik.bridge.ViewBox has been deprecated
    [javac]             AffineTransform at =
ViewBox.getPreserveAspectRatioTransform(svg,
    [javac]                                         ^

Can you please have a look?
Thanks,