Hi people

After updating my local copy, I've just stumbled upon two failing tests with current FOP Trunk:

marker_percentage-resolution.xml
table_in_marker_bug39560.xml

Both tests contain tables in markers, and both rely on the implicit collapsing border model. If I change the tables in the markers to use the separate model, everything works fine. Otherwise, they cause a NullPointerException in CollapsingBorderResolver.startPart() when this is called after the marker-subtree has been cloned.

Now, the obvious question:
Do I have to look for the cause in changes I made locally, or does anyone else get these failures too? (In the latter case, I do hope these have in the meantime been eliminated from the 0.95 branch...)

Cheers