Hi Jeremias,

I couldn't find event-model.xml anywhere..  have I missed something?

        at org.apache.fop.apps.FOUserAgent.<init>(FOUserAgent.java:98)
        at org.apache.fop.apps.FopFactory.newFOUserAgent(FopFactory.java:177)
        at
org.apache.fop.cli.CommandLineOptions.parse(CommandLineOptions.java:151)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.startFOP(Main.java:154)
        at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.main(Main.java:197)
Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: File event-model.xml not found
        at
org.apache.fop.events.model.AbstractEventModelFactory.loadModel(AbstractEventModelFactory.java:46)
        at
org.apache.fop.events.FOPEventModelFactory.createEventModel(FOPEventModelFactory.java:34)
        at
org.apache.fop.events.DefaultEventBroadcaster.<clinit>(DefaultEventBroadcaster.java:73)
        ... 5 more

Adrian.

Jeremias Maerki wrote:
Vote passes: 8 +1s, no other votes.

I'm going to do one last change before the merge: Vincent told me last
week that the "Factory" classes in the event producers should rather be
something like "getters" (or "providers") since the returned instances
may be cached and reused. A factory usually creates a new instance in
every case. I think he's right so quickly go over all the event
producers and change from "Factory.create()" to "Provider.get()" using
naming much like we already have in layoutmgr.PageProvider. I hope
that's ok.