On Apr 28, 2008, at 21:36, Simon Pepping wrote:
On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 05:03:07PM -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
This Bugzilla entry will be used for the moment to keep track of the progress
of an implementation for fo:inline-container. The related changes are
restricted to a handful of classes, so branching seemed like overkill. No commits to the trunk yet, since I see some possible overlap with Simon's
branch.

You should not let yourself be stopped by my work. It is not going
forward very much at the moment, and in any case I will catch up with
commits to trunk.

OK, thanks. I'll keep that in mind. I already checked closer, and the overlap seems to be minimal after all. The only major change is the addition of InlineContainerLM. The changes to the other files in the layoutmgr package are limited to adding a few accessors or changing visibility to make information accessible from within the layoutmgr.inline package.

Anyway, the patch still needs some cleanup and additional testcases etc. Due to some copy-pasting from BlockContainerLM, there's obviously a lot of code-duplication and still some unused parts, and so on... So the Bugzilla is more meant as a preview, for people who'd already like to play with it themselves.

Cheers