On May 1, 2008, at 12:01, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Author: adelmelle
Date: Thu May  1 03:01:51 2008
New Revision: 652467

Log:
Minor cleanup: remove height/width members and unused getHeight()/ getWidth() accessors

Just noticed that these were not used. Since basic correspondence mapping is already done during property resolution, I thought it would avoid confusion to simply remove them.

Hope nobody minds.

Maybe in the future, we will still need similar accessors, but then of the form:

public Length getHeight(int writingMode)
public Length getWidth(int writingMode)

Reason I'm thinking in this direction is that the correspondence mapping currently only takes into account the writing-mode on the FO itself (or its ancestors in the FO tree: inherited value). One can also specify a writing-mode on the region-body for example, and this cannot be factored in during property-resolution, since we don't know on which page the areas are going to end up...

Cheers