Hello to all!

 I am having problems with the borders of some tables rendered using
FOP 0.94 and 0.95beta.
 I saw a similar topic (msg08525) regarding AWT renderer.

 Some of the borders on particular tables are rendered kind of
"randomly" on different zoom levels. What I have noticed is that this
problem appears mostly on cells which are collspanned or rowspanned.
 A little relief is that when printed on paper the borders seem to be
OK. Is there a similar solution to this problem as in the AWT case?

 I am attaching the FO and PDF files I have used to demonstrate this behavior.

Regards,
Alexander Stamenov