Hi Adrian,

I'm not happy with the change of the Graphics2DImagePainter interface in
XGCommons that you seem to have done locally. This interface is targeted
at painting only. IMO it should not assume that every image also has a
URI associated with it for whatever that URI will then be used. For
example, foreign objects don't have an explicit URI. If you need the
MIME type and the original URI of an image inside the
AFPGraphics2DAdapter, you can pass those in through the RendererContext.
For example, AFPRenderer.drawImage() already has the ImageInfo object
and would simply need to put it in the RendererContext. Extending the
Graphics2DPainter interface just for transporting some
non-painting-related information that only the AFP renderer needs is not
justification enough for this change if you ask me. Plus this breaks
other applications that rely on this interface.