On Jun 19, 2008, at 20:05, Andreas Delmelle wrote:

On Jun 19, 2008, at 18:34, Jean-François El Fouly wrote:

Jean-François (and other interested parties),

Just as a heads-up:

<snip />
Before going any further, will 1.1 features be considered by the dev team
for inclusion in FOP trunk if ever we succeed in implementing them ?

Definitely! In current FOP trunk, fo:retrieve-table-marker has been prepared to some extent (the FO-tree side is roughly OK)

For the remainder, I can think of a few other features I was recently thinking of myself: - fo:folio-prefix / fo:folio-suffix (this I think to be the most straightforward to implement)

During the weekend, I already committed a change to Constants.java as a very small first step.

In the meantime, I'm close to getting fo:folio-prefix and fo:folio- suffix to work.

The rest remains open for now. Just thought I'd let this know, so we don't work on the same things.

Cheers