Adrian,

I'm seeing the warning in the subject when rendering some of the
external-graphic-* test cases to AFP.

I've got a few questions:
- Why is this warning?
- Isn't there something incorrect if you indicate GIF or JPEG as object
type when the object is actually a IOCA object and not a GIF or JPEG
file? For CCITT TIFFs the same applies because not the whole TIFF file
with its record structure is embedded but only the compressed CCITT data
stream. I'd only expect a JPEG object type if the image is actually
embedded as a JPEG file (like in PDF) which is currently not the case.
- Why shouldn't a TIFF file not be includable as a resource in the first
place?

BTW, CCITT-encoded images don't seem to work at all right now in the
GOCA branch. Are you aware of that?

Thanks,