Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> As you may have seen I'm preparing the final 0.95 release right now.
> Finally! I would very much appreciate if someone could throw a second
> pair of eyes on the website content for the 0.95 release in the branch
> and could let me know ASAP if I forgot anything. I will then prepare the
> release artifacts this afternoon (i.e. in about 2-3 hours).

(Don’t forget to add an entry to the news section —now or later).
In the “Apache FOP 0.95beta Released” announcement there is a link to
the Release Notes. The targetted file exists but doesn’t seem to fit in
the website’s hierarchy. The menu on the left is all messed up.

Otherwise that looks OK to me.