removal. Also a short discussion or at least an advance notice about
someone's intentions and motivations would be appreciated. But maybe
that's only me.

On 24.08.2008 15:12:02 maxberger wrote:
Author: maxberger
Date: Sun Aug 24 06:12:02 2008
New Revision: 688508

Log:
Moved DataURIResolver from FOP to commons; use new URIResolver registry

Removed:
    xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/util/DataURIResolver.java
    xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/util/DataURLUtil.java
    xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/util/WriterOutputStream.java

xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/test/java/org/apache/fop/util/DataURIResolverTestCase.java
Modified:
    xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/lib/xmlgraphics-commons-1.4svn.jar
    xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/apps/FOURIResolver.java
    xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/test/java/org/apache/fop/UtilityCodeTestSuite.java