On Sep 23, 2008, at 20:48, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Author: adelmelle
Date: Tue Sep 23 11:48:34 2008
New Revision: 698280

Log:
Bugzilla 40798: A conditional-page-master-reference with page- position="last" is also eligible for an only page (first as well as last)
Additionally: added support for page-position="only"

OTOH, I realize I may have been a bit too fast again...
Removing the isOnlyPage parameter from the (public) SubSequenceSpecifier interface :/

Still think it is obsolete and should be removed from the signature, but I'll change that portion to deprecation shortly (RTFHandler should have been a fine example of how others may depend on it)

Cheers