- Currently these jars are not built - we use ant as the build system and not maven, and the maven artifacts are a "byproduct" of the main release build. We would need proper ant-tasks to build these artifacts.

- The maven artifacts are a low-priority for most developers, but If you provide patches I hope we can discuss this as a feature for future releases.

Max

Am 30.09.2008 um 16:34 schrieb Griffin,Sean:

Worked like a charm. Thanks! Any thoughts of publishing the source and javadoc JARs with the binary? I notice this isn’t done across the board for some other apache jars I looked at, like xmlgraphics- commons and batik, but it can make debugging issues considerably easier.

From: Max Berger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Max Berger
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2008 4:39 PM
To: fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: Re: FOP 0.95 and Maven2

Dear Sean,

should be uploaded now, and sync with the main repository within 24 hours. Please let me know if you encounter any problems.

Max

Am 26.09.2008 um 20:20 schrieb Griffin,Sean:

Developers,

Are there any plans to push the new FOP 0.95 release to the central Maven repo?

Sean Griffin | Clinical Reporting Architect | Cerner Corporation | 816.201.1599 | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | www.cerner.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.